Tuesday 8 December 2015

Search this blog

In a small but crucial change, I found that the “Search this blog” function was not working, so I have picked up some good free advice from Melissa Hero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hDaUV_vDBQ and it is now working again.

It is right at the top of the page, which makes it more visible and causes far less confusion with the “follow by email” field, which is left further down the page. Better still, it is a more functional solution, which makes all the relevant posts available so that they can be read in one go.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds useful. I don't see it on my mobile. Is there a way I can get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, can't find it on my mobile either. Probably not an option on the scaled down mobile version

      Delete
  2. And here I thought I was just really awful at searching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, we are always searching, are we not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly yes, but I set aside some time for eating.

      Delete